Current and ongoing reseach: • Institute of Jamaica Research Symposim – “Embracing Our History, Culture and Heritage”
• Endemic Trees of Jamaica – Project is funded (>$2Million)JMD by the EFJ and it aims at enhancing the conservation of endemic trees.
• Flora of the Cockpit Country – List of species of flora of the cockpit country in collaboration with the University of the West Indies (UWI) and Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden ( link to Fairchild – blog )
• Dragonflies and Damselflies of Jamaica – This involves the collection and identification Jamaican odonata (Needlecases)
from across the island.
• Taxonomy/Ecology of Jamaican Spiders
• Strawberry Guava Psidium cattleianum and other invasive species at Mason River